The community «The Association of Regional Development Centres» (RACA) was founded in 2015 with the aim to unite 21 regions of the Republic of Latvia that are defined as Regional Development Centers in the National Development Plan of the Republic of Latvia; to ensure cooperation between the members of association in forming a unified point of view on development, legal issues, as well as other common issues and the representation of members interests in their negotiations with private and public institutions at the national and international levels.
- to ensure cooperation between the members of Association (hereinafter — Members) in forming a unified point of view on development, legal issues,
- as well as other common issues and the representation of Members interests in their negotiations with private and public institutions at the national and international levels.
- are to organise the preparation of Association members unified point of view on the issues related to the achievement of the Association objectives;
- to organize meetings, sessions, seminars and any other events related to exchange of experience and opinions of its members;
- to prepare and make proposals for the review and amendment of regulations and law projects of the Republic of Latvia that regulate or impact the activity of the Members in other ways;
- to collect and represent the views of the Members in the institutions of the European Union (hereinafter EU), state, municipal and private institutions;
- to represent the interests of the Members of the Association in any issues related to their activity;
- to organize the development of projects related to the attraction of investments, in accordance with the aims of the Association;
- to organize events that increase administrative capacity of the Members and to do other tasks in order to achieve the statutory objectives;
- to provide Members with the necessary information on the activity of the Association.